1. Organization: to avoid any clutter, putting similar layers together in one group can be beneficial. These layers can then be collapsed or expanded from there. 2. Effects: Instead of having to go through layer after layer of the same things, group the layers with the similar effects together, that way you only need to put in the effects once, it saves time. 3. Opacity: You can change the opacity to affect all of the layers in the group
What I've Learned: With the time I've spent in the TV studio back in high school, we did practice a lot with adobe premiere. Here are a few things that I've learned: You can use media browsers to insert clips into your project. You can create as many title sequences as you see fit. Just create a series of markers where you want the titles to go and they will insert automatically. You can arrange your own clips in a sequence without leaving any gaps.
Comments
Post a Comment