I've learned quite a few things this semester but the most I've learned was through my Introduction to Multimedia course. The top three things I took out of the course were as follows: Photoshop: Before starting this semester I had used photoshop maybe twice in my life. But this course taught me quite a bit more about the program other than using it as a knock off microsoft paint. I figured out how to edit my photos to erase insecurities on my face that I had been having my good friend Dayna erase for years. I figured out how to create advertisements in the application as well. Audition: This program, I didn't even know existed when I was in high school. I figured out the world of editing audio, while I may not be a professional at erasing background noise just yet, I figured out that clipping down audio was not as difficult as I thought it was. Premiere: I had worked previously with audition before but I didn't get as good of a grasp on it as I have now. While ...
Linkedin is a professional social media network that helps college students make connections with employers either local or nationwide in order to advance their careers in the future. Two benefits of using linkedin are as follows: These days, in the world of business, it's about who you know, not what you know. By joining linkedin you are allowing yourself to connect with various employers at companies that could give you a potential boost in your career. Through your connections you can look at jobs available and apply for potential internships.
Comments
Post a Comment