What I've learned...

I've learned quite a few things this semester but the most I've learned was through my Introduction to Multimedia course. The top three things I took out of the course were as follows:

  1.  Photoshop: Before starting this semester I had used photoshop maybe twice in my life. But this course taught me quite a bit more about the program other than using it as a knock off microsoft paint. I figured out how to edit my photos to erase insecurities on my face that I had been having my good friend Dayna erase for years. I figured out how to create advertisements in the application as well. 
  2. Audition: This program, I didn't even know existed when I was in high school. I figured out the world of editing audio, while I may not be a professional at erasing background noise just yet, I figured out that clipping down audio was not as difficult as I thought it was. 
  3. Premiere: I had worked previously with audition before but I didn't get as good of a grasp on it as I have now. While it did give me some trouble in the past, I have started to use the program more, perfecting it's use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe Premiere!

Loglines